Sunday, July 14, 2013

My life...

Welcome to my blog!  Its the trendy thing to do & I'm all about being trendy, so keep up.  

A little about me... I'm 30 (insert sad face).  Mom of 2 awesome kids.  Married to a great guy who drives me crazy.  Live in a small NE community along with my parents & in - laws.  Gin & Tonic makes me almost as happy as coffee.  I love a good workout even though I seem to be on a mission to stay @ my post pregnant size forever & ever.  Have the best friends in the world that I would do anything for.  Love a good concert.  Wish I was rich so I could travel the world & spend my time reading.  Trying to live Gluten Free.  On a daily mission to balance work, family & most importantly faith. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment